If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
Forum Selection: The exclusive venue for any litigation arising out of InterNACHI’s Buy-Back Program shall be in Boulder, Colorado. Any person who brings an action against InterNACHI waives a trial by jury and agrees to pay InterNACHI’s attorney’s fees, expenses, and costs if InterNACHI prevails.
Home Inspection Disclosure
Your inspector is also employed as a project manager by Residential Improvement Services, LLC, a construction company specializing in residential contracting and repairs. Pursuant to section 535.220(e) (6) of the Texas Administration Code, “[The] inspector shall not accept employment to repair, replace, maintain or upgrade systems or components of [a] property covered by the Standards of Practice under this sub-chapter on which the inspector has performed an inspection under a real estate contract, lease, or exchange of real property within 12 months of the date of the inspection.” This is to ensure that the inspection performed on the date listed above is not confused as a “hard sale” of any products or services but is instead an education on the condition of the property at a period in time.